Name: Oleksandr Rafalskyi Position: CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Front and back end development, AWS infrastructure design, DevOps automation, Linux server administration, project planning, management and quality assurance.
- development project from scratch
- support and improvement your existing project
- 3d party service integrations
- design and development REST API
- GraphQL api
- Functional testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- UI/UX testing
- Automation testing
- Web applications testing
- Mobile applications testing
INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT, DEVOPS
- Infrastructure design (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Provision reproducable environments using IaaS (Infrastructure as a Code) with Terraform, CloudFormation
- Continuous Integration and Continious Deployments with Jenkins pipeline
- Kubernetes cluster provision, troubleshooting, monitoring and deployments with Spinnaker
- Dockerizing application
- leading the project from analysis and scheduling to support of the released product;
- determining the requirements, resources and schedule for project implementation;
- creating and maintaining technical and project documentation;
- performing team assessment and evaluation;
- assigning individual responsibilities within the team;
- managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope control;
- effectively predict, prevent and/or solve project issues.
We are a team of experts with an extensive background in software development.
We deliver a full-range of skill-sets to meet your needs up and down the stack, including front / back end development, system administration, project management and QA.
We care about developing genuine, ongoing relationships with our clients based on our accuracy, professionalism and ethics.
What Our Clients Say...
Jacob Nemetz, Founder & CEO
Jude Nwoko, Okada Books, CTO
Tal Perry, Founder LightTag
Oleksandr is very knowledgeable developer. He has worked well with our team and is good at communicating and helping us solve problems. We look forward to working with him in the future.